21-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 1: Lets Begin<br>Nikki Estrada

21-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 1: Lets Begin
Nikki Estrada

Watch this Practice
Christina B
Good morning Nikki,
happy to be on board.
Question: I think I sit much straighter now than I normally would, knees on the floor etc. However, today my right buttock and entire leg went to sleep (got very tingly). What could I try to do differently?
Less motivated and more challenged than I thought after the 1st day. Committed to continue. Lights and Love
Ben R
1 person likes this.
Miigwech(thank you in Ojibwe). I thoroughly enjoyed your meditation session. I am 67 years old and I am trying to establish a regular meditation practice. I look forward to continuing. Thank you.
Nikki Estrada
Christina somehow I am just seeing your comment. Try sitting on a little more height (add another blanket or boster) or put something under your knees to reduce the pressure. let me know if that helps
Matthew
1 person likes this.
lovely - many thanks thanks - good to start with the posture - great to move into the breath via the body scan - liked the pace and duration - also like the idea of bookending elements with checking the quality of emotional, energetic and thoughts. also worked for me to link with a brief bit of physical yoga first. great stuff.
Matthew
1 person likes this.
i still like it!
thanks
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Lovely practice. It felt so easy and relaxing. I've just completed the 10 day meditation challenge and Im combining this with the 30 day yoga challenges. Bliss. Thank you so much. Namaste
Jackson H
1 person likes this.
Looking forward to seeing what this does to calm the restlessness of my thought processes, and helping me to increase my focus. Thanks a lot
Kate M
2 people like this.
I've started a regular morning sitting practice and am using this show to try and establish a little sit in the evening. Excellent start! Thank you.
Lara W
1 person likes this.
I’m starting this meditation challenge to establish a daily practice. I love Nikki’s calm voice and the way she explains each part of the process. Very calming and relaxing.
Nikki Estrada
Lara thank you! i am so glad i can support your daily meditation practice ❤️
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial