21-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 4: Energy Flow<br>Nikki Estrada

21-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 4: Energy Flow
Nikki Estrada

Watch this Practice
Michelle F
3 people like this.
thank you Nicki....yesterday was "one of those days", and a night of howling wind and driving rain contributed to a disturbed sleep so woke up this morning in a fuggy fog...remembered this practice from a few months ago and wow did it help to settle and clear things for me ....feel ready to face today more centred and calmed.
loveandpeacexxx
Chrys M
3 people like this.
I'd completed the challenge but received an email to say that I hadn't done this day. I took it as a sign that I needed to redo it and found it really enjoyable. I liked just sitting without counting or using the mala or mantras. The whole challenge has been awesome and I've now incorporated meditation into my daily life (after resisting it for years and years!). Thanks Nikki.
Ruth E
2 people like this.
Love my meditation time. Thank you!
Nikki Estrada
Ruth thanks for participating
Glenford N
3 people like this.
Feeling calmer and more energized after meditation. Problems aren't as overwhelming and I feel there's a flow of energy and creativity that I am riding. There's more grace, ease and less effort in my life, Namaste
Nikki Estrada
Glenford me too!
Matthew
1 person likes this.
what a lovely practice! thanks very much.
Kate M
3 people like this.
A regular sitting practice seems to allow me to drop a little more quickly into a calm state elsewhere... and I look forward to the practice. (I didn't used to! It was more of a "I should" thing instead of an "I would like to" thing.) Regular practice really makes the difference.
Nikki Estrada
Kate I totally agree- I used to resist it, now I love it and feel the calm energy influence my whole day.
Nurelia S
1 person likes this.
Hi Nikki, this meditation challenge in the middle of the COVID crisis has been just amazing. I feel more calm, more present, more connected with my emotions. Even when my mind wanders I am able to bring it back. Love it. Namaste
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial