21-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 21: Surrender and Trust<br>Nikki Estrada

21-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 21: Surrender and Trust
Nikki Estrada

Watch this Practice
Nikki Estrada
Glenford excellent plan and thank YOU for meditating with me.
Kate M
2 people like this.
Being held by the mantra. Very beautiful image. Thank you, Nikki.
Zani L
Thank you Nikki. This was a wonderful learning experience. I really struggled to sit still in the beginning. But then I started to do the warm-up yoga poses you included with this series before every meditation and that really help to ground my body. As for my mind, this took a bit longer, but I found that chanting the mantras out loud really helped. Thanks once more for helping me establish a daily yoga and meditation practice.
Zani L
3 people like this.
Thank you Nikki. This was a wonderful learning experience. I really struggled to sit still in the beginning. But then I started to do the warm-up yoga poses you included with this series before every meditation and that really help to ground my body. As for my mind, this took a bit longer, but I found that chanting the mantras out loud really helped. Thanks once more for helping me establish a daily yoga and meditation practice.
Tanya M
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for being an awesome teacher. I will be continuing this practise and seeing where it takes me. Namaste 🙏🏻
Retha
1 person likes this.
Thank you! I really enjoyed your guidance.

Christel B
1 person likes this.
My mind kept going to familiar mantras but once I grounded into the new one it was fine and like you said the mantra just took over and I could flow with it.  I'd never used Mala beads before and found them to be very helpful. Great aid in establishing a meditation practice. Namaste
Nikki Estrada
Christel B awesome- keep it going!
Sara S
How different these meditation days are. What I thought was not. It was chasing kittens' day. Thank you for your practice
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial