Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Hello my friend Ch Marie d’I :)) This challenge was created after the other one you have done before. I'm so glad you found it and find it valuable for your life these days. To be on your mat without a mask on, breathing deeply, moving freely and taking good care of yourself - sounds nice! 
Robert Sidoti
Hi Donna C ! Welcome to 'Feeling Alright' challenge! Bummer about your broken arm! Sounds like downward dog doesn't work for you - hmmmm. Difficult to suggest an alternative without knowing more details - where it's broken, where it hurts etc?? Can you do it on your forearms? That would be called Dolphin pose. Same as downdog, but on your elbows/forearms :) Or you may have to simply eliminate that piece until you can do it. Hope this is a little helpful.  Robert 
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Wonderful! Thank you! I am excited to do this 30 days with you.
Cindy L
1 person likes this.
Day 1- Spinal Wake Up That was great I finally stopped and took sometime to start I have been putting it off for oh maybe a week now. I am a student finishing my yoga certification so study study study is my life. But Practicing is so important so thank you I loved it. I love your personality and how you explain what we are doing step by step. Looking fwd to tmmrw.
Samantha P
1 person likes this.
Wonderful practice, thank you! Looking forward to energizing my practice this spring with this challenge!
Robert Sidoti
Hello there Samantha P !! Welcome to the challenge - so happy you are here! A little Spring cleaning can't hurt :)) 
Jenn
1 person likes this.
Feeling incredible after this, cannot wait for the next 29 days!
Robert Sidoti
Yoooooo hoooooo Jenn  - welcome to the challenge - glad you're here!! Let's goooooo! Enjoy the ride, I check in on these comments, so don't hesitate to ask questions :)) 
Shyn C
Excited!
101-109 of 109

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial