Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Louisa G
1 person likes this.
Great to be back doing a new 30 day challenge. Thanks for a very enjoyable first day Robert.
Robert Sidoti
Welcome home Louisa !! :) Nice to 'see' you again!
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
Hey Robert Sidoti ! Im here!!! In for this new challenge with super inspired teacher! Love it!😊
Robert Sidoti
Welcome Ruth!! So happy you decided to join me here for this challenge! Nice to 'see' you again:)
Randye S
2 people like this.
Thank you 😊 this was exactly what I needed
Robert Sidoti
Welcome to this challenge Randye!!! So happy it felt right for you:))
Becca R
1 person likes this.
Perfect instructions without having to continually watch and my back is grateful for your session today. See you tomorrow 😁
Shaz D
1 person likes this.
Thanks Robert - this first session was great and I love the idea of structuring it to help me / everyone develop my / their own practice. Look forward to another 29 days to help cultivate a happy yoga habit to realign in many ways.
Robert Sidoti
Good morning Shaz! Welcome and thank you for choosing to spend this time with me/us! I'll be right here the whole way through, so please do not hesitate to connect, or comment on how you're doing and feeling! All my best to you on this 30 Day exploration of YOU!
Whitney T
1 person likes this.
Excited I found this for my mid-summer slump and a great way to build up my practice again post-baby! Thank you - loved the first day!
41-50 of 109

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial