Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Wring It Out<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Wring It Out
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Hi Sarah !! Yes, so glad to be back with another 30 Day Challenge! I love that you do two a day, we get to spend that much more time together:) Have a great day and Happy New Year!
Tina F
1 person likes this.
I love this challenge! I’ve done it early morning before work, and I’ve done it after work. The length makes it easy to fit into a day. And I love that the pace of this flow allows for playing and experimenting. Thanks so much!
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for the comment Tina ! I find it hard to choose between morning and night, both are so good, I end up doing both sometimes! So good having you here, thank you!
Cheryl W
1 person likes this.
I am really enjoying this series Robert. Thank you
Robert Sidoti
So good to hear Cheryl ! Keep me posted as to how it feels for you moving forward!
Heike S
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert, Happy to see you, with this Season back on Yoga Anytime
Evelyn B
1 person likes this.
New to yoga online. Enjoying every minute. Thanks I am happy to practice in the comfort of my home. Great teacher.
Robert Sidoti
Happy to see you again Heike🙏🏽✌️ How are you?! So happy you are doing this with me/us!!
Robert Sidoti
Awesome and so good to hear Evelyn!!✌️🙏🏽 Please don’t hesitate to ask questions or share your expletive as we move through the 30 Days and beyond, I’m always around:) Robert☀️
Dannette W
1 person likes this.
After a hardcore session with my trainer yesterday this was a perfect way to stretch out my muscles and move towards relaxation. Thanks Robert!
11-20 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial