Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 22: Stable Core<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 22: Stable Core
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Dannette W
1 person likes this.
I am going to embrace the fact that my head was somewhere else this morning and I just did not do well in this particular session. Moving on tomorrow is another day!
Robert Sidoti
Some days are like this Dannette ... we show up to the mat with who we are in that given day or moment and it's not always great:) Tomorrow is another day!
Show up without having an end result in mind, do what you can to drop into the experience one breath at a time, enjoying the simplicity of the process and practice while in action. Thanks and have a beautiful day! Robert
Glenford N
Great practice. Challenging core integration pushed me hard. I"m alive and loving it. Thanks Robert.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Great practice. Challenging core integration pushed me hard. I"m alive and loving it. Thanks Robert.
Robert Sidoti
My pleasure Glenford! Day 22, good job staying consistent!!
TS
TS
1 person likes this.
Ok, Robert I have to admit that you have finally convinced me to love squat pose. It only took 50 or so classes....
You'll never get me agree that core work belongs in the relax section tho ;)
Robert Sidoti
Haha TS!! Ok, I’m super excited you are now a fan of squat pose, it really can be a terrific posture and experience! Maybe you need another 50 or so classes to become convinced that core work belongs there:) When is core ever really opening invites in? You gotta sneak it in when they’re not expecting:) ha
Have a beautiful day!
Matthew
1 person likes this.
very nice, thanks.
Robert Sidoti
It's a pleasure Matthew!! Day 22!!
Whitney B
2 people like this.
Awesome core work out. Not feeling great but made it through and I am so proud to say I feel so good about my accomplishments here today. Thank you so much for your encouragement 
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial