30 Minute Yoga Flows: Rooted Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Kate M
1 person likes this.
another little jewel of a sequence!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So happy this was a good one for you, Kate! Enjoy your day!
Emma T
2 people like this.
Hi Sarah, I signed up to YogaAnytime because I am stuck at home (in the UK) during the Covid-19 pandemic. I have started doing a 30 minute yoga class first thing every morning and I really like your classes - this one is my favourite so far! The level and pace is absolutely perfect for me. Thank you so much for helping me to stay calm and grounded (and to continue with my yoga practice) during these strange times. Love and light.
Sarah Beston
Hi Emma, thank you so much for letting me know and I am so glad these practices are helpful for you, especially during this time. I am here at home in California as well and my yoga practice has taken on a whole new meaning. Sending some California sunshine your way. Stay well and connected, Sarah
Mary Jane G
1 person likes this.
Oldie and a goodie.☺️ Awesome flow Sarah.🥰
Sarah Beston
Haha. You’re right, Mary Jane G, an oldie! Hope you’re doing great!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thanks for another lovely flowing practice to help me connect to my inner energy and take it off the mat and into my day and share it around. Could you explain  the meaning of 'Dristi' and 'Soas'?  Love and Light. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
Hi Glenford N! Absolutely. The psoas is a muscle located in the lower lumbar region of the spine and extends through the pelvis to the femur.. It works by flexing the hip joint and lifting the upper leg towards the body (I took that directly from the definition online so that it was accurate.) When I say Drishti I am referring in sanskrit to focusing your gazing point on a particular spot. Drishit, or focused attention, can also refer to concentrated intention. Does this help? As always, thanks for your inquiries!
Silke I
1 person likes this.
I was really undecided if I should practice this evening. I'm so glad I did, and this was just the perfect flow. I feel my body again and indeed, I'm well grounded. Thank you, Sarah :')
Sarah Beston
I’m so happy to hear this practiced allowed you to feel grounded, Silke I! Thank you for letting me know how it went. I hope you have a beautiful weekend!
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial