The Bhakti Show: Jai Ma: Honoring the Mother<br>Julia Berkeley

The Bhakti Show: Jai Ma: Honoring the Mother
Julia Berkeley

Watch this Practice
Sophie B
Hi Julia--I would love to know the name of the instrument you're playing! I've never seen something like that before.
Julia Berkeley
Hi Sophie It's a harmonium. If you have any familiarity with a keyboard it's super simple to pick up and even it you don't it's pretty easy! It's from India. But they're available in the US.
Jaclyn P
2 people like this.
Love this version of Jai Ma! You sing it with such heartfelt beauty. Will you share the chords? Or where I can find them? Thank you!
Julia Berkeley
Hi Jaclyn , so sorry for the slow reply. So I learnt this version of Jai Ma from Govindas who sings with Radha... and owns Bhakti Yoga Shala in LA. The chords are C minor (Cm) to Gm to Cm and then on the second part Cm to B flat major to Cm. Is that enough info for you? Let me know how you go with it and if I can help you get it more easily. Enjoy!
Jaclyn P
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much!! Your version of this chant is incredible. I appreciate your response so much and your classes of course!
Kit & Dee Dee
Great way to start a Saturday morning! Thanks
Julia Berkeley
[Kit &amp; Dee Dee] thanks for tuning in! Wishing you a fantabulous weekend 😍
Emily Perry
1 person likes this.
What a beautiful, heartfelt practice!!! Jai Ma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Julia Berkeley !!
Julia Berkeley
Oh so sweet to meet you here Emily Perry !!! Jai Ma 💖
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
Lovely practice! Thank you!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial