Start Yoga: How to Use This Course<br>Alana Mitnick

Start Yoga: How to Use This Course
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Talk
Carole J
Alana, I am looking forward to these practices and doing them with you! It's time I commit myself to this again!!!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Carole! Wonderful to hear from you! How are these practices and lessons working for you? Please keep me posted on your experience. You got this! xoA
Carole J
Today I am celebrating my commitment to Yoga! I have completed 40 days of practices!!! Couldn't do it without your help!!! Thanks Alana
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Carole!! How do you feel? We are in this together! Love, Alana
Carole J
I am feeling great! I am doing your Practice 2 now, and love the way I feel after I complete it!!! I am also keeping a journal, and find it helps to keep me committed!
Thanks
Alana Mitnick
Fantastic, Carole! Yes, I find the journaling helps with accountability and tracking sensations, changes, insights, and so on. Stay with it! xoA
Nicole M
I wish there was a way I could link this on social media to some friends of mine who are always asking me how to start yoga. It’s also a great reminder for us seasoned yogis who may have had to take some time off due to injury as to what we need to remember and feel to get back to our practice pre-surgery.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Nic. There is a way! Try going to this page: https://www.yogaanytime.com/class-view/2476/video/Yoga-How-to-Use-This-Course-by-Alana-Mitnick. Just below the video on the right hand side you will send a column. Look for the word "share." You should be able to share on social media! You can share the code ALANA for a free 30 day membership. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you! Namaste, Alana
Denise H
1 person likes this.
Hi 😀 I'm new here and also ready to start. I have been trying other beginners yoga on Amazon prime and it was far to fast paced so nearly gave up then I joined here. Really looking to tuning in.x 
Alana Mitnick
Welcome, Denise! So happy you are here! Please keep me posted with any questions or insights throughout the course. I look forward to hearing how it's feeling and working for you. Love, Alana 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial