The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 6: Empowered Heart<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 6: Empowered Heart
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Day 6!!! Your classes are really fun! I think I'll call mine the flopping camel....Here is an ancient saying that you can enjoy....goes like this....."Trust in Allah,but remember to tie up your camel!"....Mine got away from me on the downside... Big Cheers! Namaste!!
Wade
Tracy C I love it!! As long as your camel wasn't injured and you had a good laugh! I actually heard this quote a few times when I was in Morocco 2 years ago doing the camel trek - but your rendition in this context is wayyyyyy better!
Ivalo
I'm amazed how you guided me through some very challenging poses from a video. This works very well for me. I'm away for the weekend and all I had to bring was my mat. Thank you!
Wade
Ivalo O It sounds like you are getting into the flow of the teaching style and practice more! Kind of like a dance, after a while, everything starts to click and you can move deeper into it without thinking so much - this is why I love these challenges so much- you can go deeper! 
Alba
I am so far loving every practice of the challenge! So well structured and innovating! (Loved the twist in Janu Sirsasana). Thank you, I am learning a lot
Wade
Hi Alba ! Thank you for joining!! So glad you are feeling this Challenge and resonating with it!
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Loved this sequence, as I always enjoy your creative sequencing. Some gentle feedback for us all, as we are all exposed to this - I wish we could eradicate phrases like ‘muffin tips be gone’ - they are the opposite of empowering.
Wade
Hi Ali yes you are right- Muffin top be gone should be erradicated, thanks for the feedback - sometimes my filter needs a little cleansing!
31-38 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial