The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 7: Unconditional Love<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 7: Unconditional Love
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
1 person likes this.
Wendy ahahah I know! think of some wish list items so i can add them to the next videos!
Shelley K
Wade thanks for the tip about the one arm hang. I have not tried that but will do.
Wade
Shelley sure! let me know if it helps!
Peter M
Funny at the start of the class I felt god my triceps and another plank I was feeling fatigue and thought keep going even after hurting my knee six months ago now it's finally healing thanks to yoga I'm sure I had damaged ligaments and tendons.Well just want to say that for the first time in six months my body was feeling great the internal and external as my knee has-been a real challenge mentally I'm just in awe of the power of yoga nice to feel tip top again my feet ankles hips feeling stronger I will having that sensation a ringing feeling of health and feeling in my back especially the spinal area and back muscles so thanks I look forward to your future classes

Wade
Peter glad you are feeling stronger, there's so much empowerment and finding that balance and knowing when enough is enough...Good that you are watching the knee, Ive had some injury there too and it can flair up even when you think its recovered so great to build the supporting muscles ...but keep an eye on it! Thank for sharing!!
Susan C
I enjoyed this practice so much. I am a very reluctant pigeon poser but this was a brilliant easing into it. Thank you.
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Susan Im glad you felt the options...Pigeon is one of those poses that most people, myself included have and adverse reaction to whether its physical or it just might bring up stuff that feels 'stuck' so Im glad this approach is a good one for you and happy you and pigeon are making friends ahahaha!
Glenford N
Lovely gentle practice. I was feeling stiff in the hips so skipped a day. It felt good to be back on the mat with such a flowing and opening routine. I'm looking to going out today and giving unconditional love to whoever needs it and sharing the love I feel inside. Thanks Wade.
Wade
Always good to listen to the body Glenford your discipline during this challenge is inspiring!
Sarah R
Hey Wade!!!! Started YogaAnytime somes weeks ago but couldn't find the time to complete the challenge in a row. But it was so nice to do this particular practice at day one as a certified Yoga teacher and one day after Mothers Day :)
11-20 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial