The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 10: Acceptance<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 10: Acceptance
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Christel B
What a delightful 10th day of the Challenge! Thank you Wade.
This kind of challenge is a great idea because you want to come back each day to see what's in store.
Also appreciate the responses to our comments!
Namaste.
Wade
1 person likes this.
HI Christel Congrats on finishing the challenge and thank you for your feedback and being a part of the forum, which I feel is helping us feel connected to one another and connection is everything! big hug ...namaste!
Wendy W
Thank you kind teacher for your loving kindness in sharing this practice and so expertly guiding us. I want to share my birthing experience so you have a variety of descriptions. I was deeply moaning as my son crowned and my midwife encouraged me by saying “sing your baby out!” There is so much more than just “om”, aaaaaooooommmmmm. Namaste dear sweet heart.
Wade
1 person likes this.
Wendy 'sing your baby out' the question is why wouldn't you! What a perfect way to enter the world...thanks for sharing! Looking forward to another yoga challenge with you!
Ruth E
Wade Thanks a lot for this beautiful challenge! I feel very happy because i could make it ! You inspire me! Thank you ! It was amazing!
Wade
Hi Ruth thanks so much for being a part of it and more importantly connecting and sharing..it really does make a difference!!! Its always bittersweet when it ends...Until we start again!!
Ruth E
Wade Thanks a lot for this beautiful challenge! I feel very happy because i could make it ! You inspire me! Thank you ! It was amazing!
Susan C
Thank you for this challenge. I will do it again sometime I'm sure. I really enjoyed your guidance on pigeon when it was included in the practice. I will break out the lion whenever I am challenged - in my yoga practice. Peace be with you.
Wade
HI Susan Yes to the Lions breath even when you are feeling challenged and you aren't in a yoga pose! ahahah but seriously thank you for being a part of this challenge, for sharing and for your dedication to it!!
Debra D
Wow, Wade. This particular practice has everything! It’s so great. I had to take a bit of a break between 9 and 10, because I overdid it while running and got a sore hip. (I know, I know, I should have listened to my inner voice which was totally telling me I was going too far, too hard... but what can I say. I was feeling high on life, man!) anyway, I had to take it easy over the last week but when I came back to finish the challenge today, this was just right. Roar! 🦁🙏🏻
11-20 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial