Moving Smart: Deconstructing Gate Pose<br>Trina Altman

Moving Smart: Deconstructing Gate Pose
Trina Altman

Watch this Practice
Diane C
2 people like this.
I found this class exhilarating yet relaxing and challenging. Very unique and great way to connect with how our bodies react to the movement. This class eased end-of-day back stiffness. Thank you!
Tammy G
2 people like this.
I was so excited when I saw this email from you!! I just love to be able to be a student of yours Trina! You are an amazing teacher and I loved it! :)
Trina Altman
I’m so glad you enjoyed the class Diane! Thank you so much for your feedback:)
Trina Altman
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tammy! I’m so happy you enjoyed this class. Sending you bIG hugs from CA to CT 🤗
Jordana E
2 people like this.
wonderful practice trina!!! loved it as a student and also got lots of ideas for teaching as well. thank you!
Trina Altman
1 person likes this.
Thanks Jordana ! I am so glad you liked it and got some new ideas for your classes!
Elissa P
2 people like this.
Revelatory. Is that a word? It is now. It's how I felt exploring and moving in ways I never have before, which feels like my brain is getting tickled. I like it.
Trina Altman
1 person likes this.
Thanks Elissa! If I am tickling brains then I am defiinitely doing something right. Thanks so much for the positive feedback:)
Evita T
1 person likes this.
Thank you very much - these are very lovely videos. Learned lots of new ways to move. Looking forward to some more videos! Kindest regards
Trina Altman
Thanks Evita! I’m so glad you are enjoying the videos!
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial