7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 1: Roots & Reevaluate<br>Mia Togo

7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 1: Roots & Reevaluate
Mia Togo

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Looking forward to this mini journey with you Mia ❤️. I love the reflection after the asana practice. This provides food for thought to carry off the mat... 🙏🏻
Mia Togo
Hi Jenny,

Thank you for taking this journey with me. Wishing you a nourishing experience!

xoxo,

Mia
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Beautiful practice, Mia. Your words "Remember who you are" struck a chord with me. Thanks for your wisdom guidance and encouragement to reject old belief systems for a spiritual journey of spaciousness courage and love. Looking forward to Day 2 - what more treasures will be revealed? Namaste.
Mia Togo
1 person likes this.
You are so welcome. It's so easy in our culture to outsource our worth and forget who we truly are. Happy to hear this practice gave you space to drop into your inner source of strength.

xo, Mia
Brenda B
1 person likes this.
Wow, Mia - I can't tell you how fitting this all is for me right now. I am presently working through shifting some old beliefs and rewiring my brain. I had been feeling sad and frustrated today and this session has felt so supportive and loving to me. Thank you so very much!
Mia Togo
HI Brenda,

I think it's one of the most common challenges we have as humans. Rewiring old patterns and creating healthier thoughts and feelings about ourselves and others. Being sad and frustrated is so part of the necessary experience of finding our way there. Stay on your path and love ALL of your self even the messy parts. :)

xoxo,

Mia
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
Day one done! It was adorable!
Thanks Mia!💜💜
Mia Togo
Hi Ruth,

Thanks for dropping in to Day one with me! ;)

xoxo,

Mia
Raquel F
1 person likes this.
I love the words and descriptions thru this practice: beautiful. It may have been my system, but the postures and cues often didn’t align. Just something you may want to check. I’m an advanced student but for beginners could be confusing. 🙏
Raquel F
I love the words and descriptions thru this practice: beautiful. It may have been my system, but the postures and cues often didn’t align. Just something you may want to check. I’m an advanced student but for beginners could be confusing. 🙏
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial