7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 3: Rinse & Process<br>Mia Togo

7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 3: Rinse & Process
Mia Togo

Watch this Practice
Tracy S
3 people like this.
Thank you Mia! I loved this rinse. I had to get out of my critical head space and into my child playful mind. Cleansing my thoughts and listening to my heart. My core really thanks you!
Glenford N
3 people like this.
Lovely practice on a spiritual and physical level. I remember your words never be ignorant of who you truly are and remember why you are here to create experiences of the highest love compassion patience and kindness. To livd in the light with a life full of vitality radiance and passion. Thanks Mia.
Mia Togo
2 people like this.
So easy to lose sight of who we are. Especially with all the noise and distractions around us. Love that you were able to remember to live in your radiance and light!

xo,

Mia
Mia Togo
2 people like this.
HI Tracy,

You are so welcome! Yes rinsing those critical voices is key. we all have them at times, if we let them move through then we can open to more inspired, constructive thoughts. Much more fun!

xo,

Mia
Amy T
4 people like this.
Mia,
Thank you for these beautiful reflections. I so appreciate the journaling portion of this challenge. The journaling along with the yoga practice is very powerful. Thank you again, and looking forward to the rest of the challenge!
Christel B
2 people like this.
Little pearls. of wisdom like, "feel what we need to feel" are lovely. May we heed the call. Appreciate your care in having us align correctly as we do the asana.
Mia Togo
3 people like this.
Hi Amy,

The journaling helps me so much and opens up a deeper dimension of the practice.Thank you for tuning in and sharing your insights.

xoxo,

Mia
Mia Togo
2 people like this.
Hi Christel,

Thanks for sharing. Yes, feeling our bodies throughout our practice is such a potent way to connect to our inner alignment. ;)

xo,

Mia
Bianca B
3 people like this.
Hi Mia, just wanted to thank you for this series. Today's class brought up powerful emotions for me. I cried throughout. Then the talk. Personal power means Balance for me. I tend to operate between the two extremes of High and Low Ego, which causes imbalance in my body, mind and spirit.
I feel a sense of clarity and cleansing after doing this class. Thank you.
Debra B
2 people like this.
I love all your words and instructions. Nothing came up in answer to the questions, but I will continue to consider and work through that in my journal. This class was really hard for me as I have very little core strength. Is there some poses that help me build this up? Maybe one of the videos in the site that you can point me? Just had an aha as I wrote that - I have been struggling with being in touch with my body and feeling desires to know what I want, but don’t seem to be able to reach that chakra. Maybe my weak core and my habit of ignoring that, are manifestations of this?
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial