7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 3: Rinse & Process<br>Mia Togo

7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 3: Rinse & Process
Mia Togo

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
3 people like this.
I too really appreciate your words about being in our personal power. I am repeating this home retreat for a second time, and am getting just as much, if not more from these deep practices. Thank you Mia.
Kate M
2 people like this.
During the asana practice one image spoke to me very strongly: the teeter-totter / see-saw. Up and down. Yoga invites us into the pivot point of that see-saw! (This also links with one of the main themes in chapter 2 of the Gita, which I've been trying to understand...) (2.48, 2.50)
David G-
2 people like this.
On Friday night I remembered I had week three to complete on Sunday and my mood picked up. I have been really inviting the stress into my life to find that middle -ego self you spoke about in this practice. My body was really sore from a busy week moving, so I feared a poor practice. Thankfully, my body has a mind of its own, and I was able wring out some lactic acid and move with power and grace. Your positive energy motivated me! Thanks!!!  
Kim I
1 person likes this.
Another really great class.  I have just returned to Yoga Anytime, I had a trial period earlier this year but time was stretched so I did not join.
I am so glad I've come back, having done 3 days of the challenge I am feeling lots stronger already.  A first for me today doing the jump back into plank, I've been doing yoga for years and never had the courage to do this before.  Thank you.
Elizabeth M
Welcome back to Yoga Anytime, Kim I ! I am really happy you are enjoying the challenge and finding new places in your yoga practice. Please stay close, we love hearing from our members ❤️ 
11-15 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial