7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 5: Name & Reclaim<br>Mia Togo

7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 5: Name & Reclaim
Mia Togo

Watch this Practice
Tracy S
2 people like this.
Thank you! Thank you! This practice was very powerful and cathartic for me. I lost my voice in my early twenties and shut down and began the spiraling journey to deep depression. My world was dark and lifeless. Yoga has been my lifeline, as well as finding supportive friends to help me through the dark times. Mia you are an inspiring teacher and radiate love! Your name is beautiful! Om Shanti!!!!! Peace and blessings!
Glenford N
3 people like this.
Thanks Mia. The art of communication begins with having an open deep and fearless conversation with myself. I felt my throat really opening and expressing my true essence and not who I think I should be or what others want me to be. Self regulation, not self medication. I've learnt so much from your wisdom, probably the most important to simply listen to my body. Namaste.
Julie B
2 people like this.
Thank you, Mia! I really felt that this practice went straight to my heart.
Mia Togo
2 people like this.
Hi Julie,

Yay! Sometimes we need to balance our intellects with more intuition by listening to our heart. :) Thanks for tuning in.

xoxo,

Mia
Mia Togo
2 people like this.
Hi Tracy,

I feel the same way, I had no voice in my 20s, it took a journey into my shadow to retrieve my authentic voice. It dims our light when we can't communicate because of fear. I am thrilled to hear your practice has helped you reclaim your light so you can radiate form that place of love. :)

xoxo,

Mia
Mia Togo
1 person likes this.
Hi Glenford,

Yes!!! Self-regulation not self-medication. ;) Having that honest conversation with our self allows us to have courageous conversations with others. Then we don't have to seek what we want to hear, we welcome truth and trust our capacity to listen and hold space for many voices. Thanks for being on this journey of exploration.

xoxo,

Mia
Ruth E
2 people like this.
Finding calm, peace, balance in this beautiful practice. Thank you Mia Togo 😘
Mia Togo
2 people like this.
You are so welcome Ruth. Thanks for going on the journey!

xo,

Mia
Wendy W
1 person likes this.
So powerful! Thank you
Mia Togo
You are welcome. Thanks for going on the journey. :)

xo,

Mia
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial