7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 7: Celebrate & Activate
Mia Togo

Watch this Practice
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Thank you for your light.
Mia Togo
1 person likes this.
You are so welcome Christel. Keep shining yours! ;)

xo,

Mia
Alia J
1 person likes this.
Thank you Mia Togo, this 7 day practice has sparked the inner flame within me and my practice again! Your words of wisdom and clarity brought about great change and much encouragement!
Namaste.
Mia Togo
Thank you Alia for taking the journey! Hope that inner flame burns bright in all areas of your life.

xoxo,

Mia
Gina R
1 person likes this.
Mia thank you for empowering a renewal in me and a new found loyalty to myself and my authentic dreams. You are a wise and eloquent guide toward truth. I can certainly see myself doing this challenge again in the future just to keep things fresh and as i delve thru layers ... Namaste💜
Mia Togo
Hi Gina,

I love that, " a new found loyalty to your Self" a wonderful way to start the year. Thank you for your comments and I wish you all the best on your journey.

xx,

Mia
Bianca B
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Mia. This came to me at the exact time I needed it. xo
Mia Togo
1 person likes this.
You are so welcome Bianca. Sending best wishes as your journey continues. :)

xoxo,

Mia
Bianca B
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Mia xo
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
I loved this practice from start to finish. The chapasana variation from hands and knees, followed by side plank were gorgeous. I also enjoyed dolphin like never before.
Thank you so much for your insights this week. There have been many times your words have resonated, and I think they will stay with me as I continue to practise. One of the things that is very meaningful to me is that everyone is on their own journey and working on their own stuff. No one can do the work but yourself. Having been a rescuer, I find this very helpful. Thank you Mia.
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial