45 Minute Yoga Flows: Inner Freedom Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Inner Freedom Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Chrys M
1 person likes this.
That was my all time favorite class. I really enjoy your practices. Thanks so much. My aim is to 'fly' some day. It might not be in this life time but who know?!
Luna tree
1 person likes this.
lovely ;)
Lori
1 person likes this.
Fantastic! Such a delight to wake up on a beautiful morning and find this new practice series. Love the garuda mudra. Thank you, my friend.
Susan C
1 person likes this.
I had fun doing this - a little laugh on my own. The balance between active and passive was really relaxing. Thank you.
Rosemary Garrison
So happy to hear that Susan. It's a gift when we can find that balance.
Rosemary Garrison
Wow! Thank you, Chrys. I have no doubt you will fly someday... Enjoy!
Rosemary Garrison
My pleasure, beautiful Lori.
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Elissa! These were such fun to create and share... I'm so happy you're enjoying them.
Kim Detamore
1 person likes this.
Thank you for your personal time in your own practice and growth, such that you provide wonderful sessions for us out here. You showed a pose first and I literally laughed out loud cuz I felt pretty sure that 4 months out of back surgery, that wasn't going to happen for me also I've never made it happen before. However, with your gentle scaffolding and suggestions it actually came together for me deeper than expected. Because YOU showed the way. And I so appreciate that about you. Abundant Blessings to you sweet Rosemary Garrison
Rosemary Garrison
Beautiful Kim, this means the world. Yes, indeed... personal time invested in my practice and growth do ripple out into the teachings. I'm glad to know that is felt and received well! And I love that the scaffolding/ suggestions moved you deeper than expected. One pose, one breath, one step at a time. Gratitude to you. Enjoy!
11-20 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial