Aligned With Breath: Twists Feel Good<br>Margi Young

Aligned With Breath: Twists Feel Good
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
This was chock full of nifty new (for me) ways to get into and really enjoy a variety of twists. My “wow” moment came fairly early with the interlaced hand version of thread the needle...such a simple adjustment that made a huge difference in the pose! This will be my go-to variation from now on. Thank You 🙏🏻❤️
Margi Young
Thanks for sharing Jenny Glad new space is opening. Margi
Catherine R
I know the focus was on twists, but my most favorite pose was the forward bend with the shoulders against the wall! Best thing ever!
Margi Young
Catherine Yes! I love that moment too!
Elissa P
1 person likes this.
luscious. expansive. yummy. You are wonderful.
Margi Young
Elissa Aww, you are so sweet. Glad you are on the mat with me! Margi
Samantha E
I got frustrated in this one because I live in an urban centre where space is limited and therefore I have no walls to use for these positions ( shelves, windows and no doors to anchor in the largest most yoga friendly room), connecting wires exposed on spots that could be used)
Ashley
Samantha I understand your frustration when you're doing your best with the space you have. Feel free to try out Margi's other wonderful classes that don't require a wall space. Or if you would like specific class recommendations, you can write me in a private message. Thanks, Ashley from Yoga Anytime :)
Marie D
Loved this practice! Margi is the best teacher and I have tried many of her classes. Especially appreciated the modification for the last pose. Would love a modification for the second to last pose, since I was far away from a bind.
Margi Young
marie Hi Marie! I will have to watch (take!) the class to remember what the second to last pose was. Was it a twisted bind?  You can place the bottom hand on a block, and drape the other arm behind your low back. That creates all the same openings. If it is a different pose, let me know what it is and I will reply. There are hundreds of variations for every pose.... well at least 5!!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial