Aligned With Breath: Restorative Flow<br>Margi Young

Aligned With Breath: Restorative Flow
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
Christel B
Another wonderful innovative sequence to finish the day with. Appreciated all your little helpful comments along the way. Namaste.
Jenny S
Margi does it again! This practice had wonderful, deeply restorative moments as rhe name implies. The nice surprise were the playful and challenging moments (hello tree pose on your bolster) that kept this interesting from beginning to end. Love, love, love ❤️
Margi Young
Christel So glad you are practicing along. Thanks for chiming in! Namaste to you. Margi
Margi Young
Jenny Hi Jenny! I feel like I know you now! So glad you are enjoying the sequences. Carry on the mat!! Margi
Joan J
Margi, I just found this session, absolutely wonderful. I love Yin and restorative practices, and the pace of your practice allowed me the time to stretch and open. The use of the bolster helped to support me and allow me to relax. I will be looking for more of your session. Grateful for your teaching🦋
Margi Young
Joan Thank you ever so much for the kind words. I am grateful that you are practicing with me! Margi
Stacie C
That was absolutely amazing!! I feel so open and..."unkinked"...for lack of a better word. Thank you, so much!
Margi Young
Stacie Yay! Thanks for letting me know. Unkinking the channels is my mission!
Samantha E
1 person likes this.
I just got a new bolster at a yoga show and was seeking a restorative class to try it- this was perfect and very calming of the monkey brain.
Margi Young
Samantha....That warms my heart ! Thank you and enjoy the bolster!
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial