45 Minute Yoga Flows: Resist and Persist Flow<br>Linda Baffa

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Resist and Persist Flow
Linda Baffa

Watch this Practice
Kate M
3 people like this.
LOVED the breath focus. It truly makes holding challenging poses so much smoother... effortless effort! Loved the sequencing. Thank you, Linda.
Paul W
4 people like this.
absolutely loved this practice!! haven't stopped smiling. defiantly one of my favourites can't wait to repeat again tomorrow xx
Linda Baffa
Paul Awesome!!  So glad you enjoy the practice!  Namaste :) 

Linda Baffa
1 person likes this.
Kate Hi Kate!  Sorry for delay in response... You are so welcome!  Yes, smooth breaths and ease in the effort get us through almost everything.  Namaste!
Ali
Ali
3 people like this.
This app constantly amazes me with bringing me the right practice at the right time. ‘You are stronger than you think’ was the right message this morning. I work for the NHS in the UK and my team is currently being redeployed to help manage the corona virus outbreak in hospitals and patients’ homes. We are going to need this inner strength to deal with the challenges ahead. This practice did make me feel strong and ready.
Linda Baffa
1 person likes this.
Ali Thank you for sharing your situation right now and how this practice made you feel so strong and prepared to serve!  This melts my heart.  It's times and situations like these where this practice becomes more powerful than ever. I hope you are able to take your peace and strength with you touching everyone you encounter, continuing to uplift and inspire those who need it!  Sending you even more strength and lots of Love from California!! ~ Linda
Jessica Jolly
So nice to hear your lovely voice, Linda! This was fantastic. Love from London!
Christa K
2 people like this.
Loved this class! I love how specific you were with what to do with our bodies. =) 
Linda Baffa
1 person likes this.
Sahil K So glad you enjoyed the class! Thanks for sharing your feedback. :)  All the best! ~ Linda
Linda Baffa
Jessica Jolly No Way!!!  Love that the Universe has connected us together through online yoga!  So glad you enjoyed the practice. Hope you are well, friend! It's been too long. :) 
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial