Good Morning Yoga: Morning Chill Session<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Morning Chill Session
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Claudia-Sam C
You have such a beautiful energy Alana, it's great to practice with you. Thank you
Janeissy A
1 person likes this.
Beautiful and yummy practice! Thank you so much Alana Mitnick . A great morning opening for every part of my body.
Chrys M
1 person likes this.
I was under protest about getting on my mat and this was a delicious practice to clear the stubbornness! Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Claudia-Sam, Just seeing your message... I'm delighted to be practicing together. Stay close and connect in with any questions or insights. Warmly, Alana
Alana Mitnick
Hi Janeissy, I'm so glad you enjoyed this practice awhile back! I am for some reason just now seeing your message... stay tuned for a new season of practices coming! Love, Alana
Alana Mitnick
Chrys, I completely know the feeling... and love how your word this. So true. The Yoga really does work. So glad you're here! xoA
Shandi S
1 person likes this.
This was exactly what I was looking for and needing this morning. It has affected my mood positively; I was tense and cranky before, now I'm relaxed, full of ease, and ready for breakfast. Thank you Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Shandi, So happy to hear this... I know exactly what you mean! Yoga really works. Wishing you a wonderful day full of ease and nourishment. Love, Alana
Mike L
1 person likes this.
Thanks Alana!  Since we can’t be in the studio together, this is a nice alternative!
Alana Mitnick
Hey Mike! It's so great to hear from you! So happy to be practicing together in this realm. Let me know if you have any questions navigating the site. Take care! Alana 
11-20 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial