The Savasana Challenge: Day 1: Awareness of Breath<br>Alana Mitnick

The Savasana Challenge: Day 1: Awareness of Breath
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
M Angela C
4 people like this.
Simply wonderful. I feel so incredibly rested. The focus on breath was very enlightening for me. Not certain if this makes sense but in the last savasana I felt entirely present with myself. Thank you!
Lori
2 people like this.
Wonderful practice to transition from active to more inward portions of the day. I love this!
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Thanks Alana. I let my breath be normal rather than controlling it in Savasana. It was a more subtle feeling and one where I could completely let go. Namaste.
Leah K
2 people like this.
This was so relaxing! I did this right after a long walk outside after work and it was just what I needed. Thank you! Namaste
Kelly Sunrose
Thank you Alana!!
Alana Mitnick
Kelly Sunrose! Love you! xo
Alana Mitnick
Leah - I am so happy to discover your message. Sounds like a beautiful way to unwind at the end of the day. So glad you are here. Namaste, Alana
Alana Mitnick
M M Angela - Your sharing warms my heart, months later. What a profound realization around the relationship between your breath and presence. Stay close. Warmly, Alana
Alana Mitnick
So much love, Lori! I'm inspired by your appetite for Yoga. xoA
Alana Mitnick
Hi Glenford - I am just now discovering your amazing insights. Self trust and letting go are incredible "yogi skills." Nice work! Namaste, Alana
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial