The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Steady<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Steady
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Completely blissed out. I loved starting on the mat with bridge and twists, and also enjoyed the lunges and balances because there was time to explore. The whole sequence felt like an indulgence. Thank you Sarah.
Sarah Beston
So nice to hear, Ali - thank you for the lovely comment. I always find myself starting with bridges and twists in my own practice! 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Just loved this, Sarah! Practising on a rainy day here - it brought a little light and warmth into the day!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Happy Friday, Kate! We are getting lots of rain here in Joshua Tree as well. Hope you have a beautiful weekend! Warmly, Sarah
Amalia S
1 person likes this.
Beautiful thank you!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Amalia S—happy to be practicing with you! Have a beautiful day, Sarah
Sandra Židan
Great practice, Sarah! I've really enjoyed doing it although that balancing on one leg was a bit challenging for me! Kind regards!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Sandra Židan, It's a pleasure to be practicing with you here! I can definitely relate to balancing postures being challenging at times. Please keep me posted on how future practices are for you. Warm regards, Sarah
David G-
1 person likes this.
I dig how fluidly I move because of your cues. My mind is calmer, and moving so quickly to a forward fold from a lunge, for example, happens shockingly seamlessly. Such a gift. It's cool getting better and noticing how some asanas feel natural now. Enjoy Boston (great city!) and the ice cream! 
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Good morning, David G-! It's so interesting to see and experience how our yoga practice transforms and shifts depending on where we are in any given moment. Thank you for sharing your experience of this practice. The ice cream is the best!
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial