The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Fluid<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Fluid
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sara S
1 person likes this.
I was actually sweating and u am a runner 😂 see you online tomorrow xo 😘
Sarah Beston
Hi Sara, believe me, I was sweating my butt off while filming this one! haha. Hope you enjoy Day 4!
Christina H
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah I enjoyed this one a lot. I really didn't feel like practice today and managed to get myself on a mat. By the end I really felt like I could have gone all day and was really finding the ease in the poses and the breath exactly what I needed. Namaste x
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Christina! I am so happy to hear. I often find that the hardest part of yoga is actually showing up to my mat ... the rest just takes over and does its thing. Have a wonderful weekend!
Mabel L
1 person likes this.
The 3 workouts I’ve done the last 3 days is beyond description. It has uplifted body mind and spirit and making me calm and feeling bliss all day long. Today was about fluidity I enjoyed moving with elegance and grace even though some of the movements was difficult and I persevere through it. Thank you and looking forward to tomorrow’s workout🌺
Sarah Beston
You are so very welcome, Mabel! I am so happy to be practicing together during this challenge! Sending love, Sarah
Susan C
1 person likes this.
I was going to comment when all the days had finished, but I am enjoying this so much. Thank you. 🌼 it's spring here!
Sarah Beston
Dearest Susan, Happy spring! We are moving into fall here in sunny California, which usually brings the most amazing sunsets. All the best!
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
OMG! I need that deep quiet moment at the end of the practice. I fell asleep 👍☺👃 thank you! Im feeling great!
Sarah Beston
Happy New Year, Ruth! So happy to be practicing together!
21-30 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial