The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Fluid<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Fluid
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Silke I
1 person likes this.
Indeed fluid. Love this session and the whole summertime challenge. Looking forward to tomorrow's flow :). Thanks, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Hi, Silke I! Thank you for joining the challenge with me—so glad you’re here! I’d love to hear how the rest of it is for you. Warmly, Sarah
Brenda B
1 person likes this.
I've been loving this challenge - it is definitely a delight to my heart & my whole body!  What a lovely way to start my day & I've been getting such wonderful heart synchronicities and messages since the beginning of the challenge.  Thank you, Sarah!
Sarah Beston
So wonderful to hear, Brenda B! I love that you experienced heart synchronicities and messages ... how beautiful. I am happy to be practicing with you here ... please keep me posted on how future practices are for you. Warmly, Sarah
Du T
It is so interesting reading the comments on this one. The pace felt so fast that there was little time for me to truly focus on the breath, as I was constantly chasing the next pose. I am also a very deep breather, which made this pace feel unnatural to me. More so at the start of the practice than the end. What is the main purpose of working at such a high pace? Thank you nonetheless, just trying to understand and learn.
Sarah Beston
Hi Du T, thank you for sharing your experience of the practice and I'm sorry that you felt rushed through. I certainly like to encourage everyone to move at their own pace while linking breath to movement. Perhaps a slower series on Yoga Anytime would offer this for you like Flow Sweet Flow or Aligned with Breath? I hope you find practices to meet you where you are! Warm regards, Sarah
David G-
1 person likes this.
Sarah: loved the first page of comments here. I would add that I am becoming more fluid in my movements thanks to your calm cues. Loved doing the mudra and OM, but especially the theme of letting go and the connection of hands to heart.  I was working on not gripping as much on the handlebars on morning ride (bad carpel tunnel in my right hand and achy wrists from so many miles). The connection of gripping hands and darker emotions is utterly fascinating. My first yoga teacher emphasized being light in the emotions, so love how this all fits together in my journey and in general for all of us off the mat with tension. 
41-47 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial