The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Brave<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Brave
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Danielle S
1 person likes this.
Thank you!! I absolutely loved the five practices!
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the challenge, Danielle S! Congratulations on finishing and I hope to practice with you again soon! Warmly, Sarah
Silke I
1 person likes this.
It feels like this last session was the Grande Finale, taking the flow from the last days to show courage in challenging poses. As I saw the lesson mock up of a crow arm balance this morning I thought, "no way that I gonna do this today". But you led us nicely there and well, the crow was flying eventually ;). Thank you Sarah, I loved this summer yoga challenge! 
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the challenge, Silke I! I’m happy
To hear about your crow! Arm balances have been feeling extra challenging for me lately and I’m embracing the space between stronger practices and slower flows. Wishing you a beautiful weekend! Sarah
Anastasia T
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah.  I really enjoyed this challenge.  Sometimes I feel like challenges are too challenging (if that makes sense) and I can feel defeated, or not "light" as I continue through them.  This challenge was just what I needed to start my busy week.  Great pace.  Thank you.  Have a great rest of your week.  
- Anastasia, Brooklyn, NY. (BRRRRRR, it's freezing here, so I appreciated the morning warmth).
Sarah Beston
Hi Anastasia T—I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the challenge. I can't believe the weather you are having back east right now. My mom (lives in Boston) told me it snowed yesterday! I am glad this practice added some warmth to your day. Sending love from California!
David G-
1 person likes this.
Yay! Well, not really. Want to do this session again. Perfect for cycling recovery and for some yang second servings. Will come back when I am more flexible for arm balances and handstands and can do everything. Life is good. Hope you are having a wonderful summer. Best, David 
51-57 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial