Welcome to Yoga: Open to the Support that Is<br>Kira Sloane

Welcome to Yoga: Open to the Support that Is
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Linda S
1 person likes this.
Love - Love - LOVED this one, Thank You Kira.
I now feel more in sync with body and energy :)
Kira Sloane
Happy to be here together, Linda. xok
Erika D
1 person likes this.
Kira, you are a natural teacher and your voice is so sweet and soothing that I feel lifted after every class. Thank you for sharing your gift and being patient and loving with us newbies.
Namaste
Kira Sloane
Thank you so much for being here, Erika. xok
Ali DeVeny
This practice was just what I needed today. You are a beautiful light Kira !
Simon ?
"A smidge of a dew drop" - love it! Thank you as always lovely Kira. Smiles and sparkles H xxx
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Holly, LOVE! xoxok
Eva P
1 person likes this.
Loving this feels so good x
Kira Sloane
Hi Eva! Happy! xok
Kim W
Hi Kira, thank you so much for season one - it's been fantastic. Some highlights for me are 'gooey through the back of the neck', 'soft through the jaw' 'lips are kissable, eyes are kind' they're lovely reminders. My top hit would have to be 'exhale eeeeeverything' Love it!

Quick question - today when practising Season 2 Episode one today I tweaked my lower back. When my now 23 year old twins were born (6.5 and 7 lbs!) I had to do some rehab for scaro-iliac pain. Every now and then it hurts again.

I went to the lower back pain series and practised a couple of those. My back felt better afterwards, thank you.

Anyway, the point is I'm just wondering - should I continue, working through the discomfort, or rest up for a couple of days?

Many thanks,

Kim.
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial