45 Minute Yoga Flows: Focused Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Focused Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Marta M
1 person likes this.
Really have enjoyed that practice. Thank You. 
Wade
1 person likes this.
@Marta so great to year, hope your week is going well!
Shawn
love it. feel jazzed. appreciate the innovation, clarity and smiles!
Wade
Hi Shawn happy new year, so glad you are connecting with the flow - thanks for sharing the good energy!
Kate M
Love the focus on the transition from Virabhadrasana 2 to Ardhachandrasana. "krama vi krama" = "step by step". The way to safely enter new territory...
Wade
1 person likes this.
Kate did you feel muscles firing up that felt new?! That's my favorite part about it. krama vi krama....keep inspiring us in the forum with the sanskrit, love your knowledge and share! 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Wade I think what constantly impresses me with your sequencing is how it allows a gradual approach to a pose. This allows the practitioner to safely stop anywhere along the way and explore. It really embraces the concept of vinyasa - the transitions are the thing: it's not just stringing static poses together. Nothing is - ever - static! You do this brilliantly.
Kayoko W
Hallo Wade , I remembered my earlier ballet classes today Loved it! 
Wade
HI Kayoko W oh that is so great! I've never taken a dance class but so glad it inspired something in you!!
David G-
Wade: I so respect how flexible you are. That's awesome to watch. It is a shame we do not introduce the asanas early in all our physical education classes (no Sanskrit or OM etc...). Teaching all bodies, opening new neural pathways . A new type of flexible learner. As for the practice: not good after 50 miles on the bike if you want to get in the flow; superb for the brain regardless. My first teacher Caroline Wirthle (YouTube) taught me how to concentrate on those standing shenanigans. Love them! I Maybe this lands with you: a show where yogis tell about their struggles and accomplishments improving through asana universe. "I was in the Pad Studio when my teacher Jack took me through my first crow, and I fell on my chest. The bruise was really ugly for weeks."  It might work with beginners. New students get caught in comparison mode. Teachers should probably wear chill clothing. Personal shares in my classes creates rapport; humanizes me. 
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial