45 Minute Yoga Flows: Detox Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Detox Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Wow! I really needed this...the subtitle for this season should be “Monday Morning Wake Up Call!”
Wade
HI Jenny that has a good ring to it!!
Christel B
Delicious! For me it's "Monday Refresh" before sleep time.
M Angela C
Let go of all the junk which had gathered during an intense Monday. So glad that I came to the mat Tuesday morning and now I can truly start a new day! Thank you for the gift of these practices. I continue to be amazed at how yoga has the ability to call you when you need it most.
Wade
1 person likes this.
HI Christel I like the Monday Refresh!! I might still that for another series ahahah!!
Wade
Hi M Angela thanks for sharing this and inspiring others at the same time w your post...We all feel that calling, you just put it perfectly in words!
Vanessa
1 person likes this.
I've been so stressed out. Physically and emotionally. This practice in addition to Brahmari Pranayama have really put me back in balance. Thank you
Wade
Hi Vanessa thanks for connecting and I'm so glad you found some calm and balance. I hope can use some of the tools to keep the stress away and share the good energy with others!
Elissa P
1 person likes this.
That was yummy. A delicious way to start the day (belly empty of course)! So what I needed today.
Wade
HI Elissa ahahah yes belly empty is the best will all that core and twisting! have a great weekend!
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial