45 Minute Yoga Flows: Detox Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Detox Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Joan J
I love tuning the body, and the lovely gentle twists and different ways to stretch the lower and upper back. Second half was too hard on my back and wrists, but I love the beginning of this practice.
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Joan so great to hear from you and thanks for being real...listening to what works for the body is most important and being kind to your cool body! modify..I hope one of the other videos feels better for you and you can have the complete practice!!
Brett Williams
Dood! Awesome sequencing and pace. I'm gonna 'squeeze n soak' this class into my Favorites folder. Namaste.
Wade
Hey Brett Williams -So great you are feeling it and stoked to make the favorite folder!..Great Pincha' pic!
Erika H
I really loved this practice: simple but so creative! I also appreciate Wade's easy, playful presence. Wade, you're really good at connecting to your online students without taking up too much space, so that we can find our own selves in the practice. Thanks!
Wade
HI Erika! Thanks so much for the feedback, it will definitely help me as I plan future videos to know how that balance is received.. Have a great week!
Elissa P
1 person likes this.
HI Wade! Needed this one today after a sleepless night of tossing and turning and a mind that would not shut off.  Felt great to revisit an "old" favorite. Thank you. 
Wade
1 person likes this.
Elissa oh so great to see you back!! Hope the start of summer is treating you well!

Renee R
Thanks Wade! I feel a great balance of worked and refreshed!
Kate M
Brilliant. Loved this!!
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial