Kundalini Rising: Stress Set for Kidneys and Adrenals<br>Sukhdev Jackson

Kundalini Rising: Stress Set for Kidneys and Adrenals
Sukhdev Jackson

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Wow! Feeling very refreshed! Love that cultural reference towards the end...that was my go-to exercise video back in the day lol 💪
Ina V
Phantastic ! I feel fresh and powerful after this. Thank you.
Christel B
Yes indeed Jenny I did those exercises as well way back then, "feeling the burn". This is so refreshing.
Ann
Ann
1 person likes this.
Thank you. This is a powerful practice and much appreciated by me and my kidneys! What a release.  
Margaret W
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sukdhev. You continue to uplift, heal and inspire.
Steve
1 person likes this.
This video has been stopping on me. I had to keep on getting up and rewinding it.
Ashley
Steve, thank you for letting us know. If you'd like to reach out to us (support@yogaanytime.com), we'd be happy to help you with this playback issue!

Thanks,
Ashley from Yoga Anytime
Margit A
1 person likes this.
Wow, that was really powerful and amazing! Thank you so much for this wonderful practice! Love & blessings, Margit
Soukayna B
Thank you for that practice! I am working on my root chakra and heard that set was recommended. Should I do it daily for 40 days in a row? Thank you!
Sukhdev
40 days in a row can be very beneficial. Yes! It will help you to rewire your thought patterns. get really clear about your intention and why you are doing this. Blessings! Sukhdev 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial