Yin Yoga: Meet Your Edge<br>Alana Mitnick

Yin Yoga: Meet Your Edge
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Aaaaaah…..revisiting these yin practices is just what the doctor ordered…we seem to be having a murky, humid and rain-soaked summer so far here in New England. Something about this just makes me want to light a candle and go inward with Yin 🕯🌫 Blessings 🙏🏻
Alana Mitnick
I love this, Jenny S. I agree! Yin is such a deep, intimate, and inward practice. So glad that you are returning to these Yin practices again and again. In a way, they are timeless and essential to counter the busy, daily life. I always feel inspired and uplifted by your comments, thank you! Love, Alana 
Diane C
1 person likes this.
Many thanks Alana for guiding us through this wonderful Yin Yoga practice and sharing your knowledge of the human body.
Alana Mitnick
You're so welcome, Diane C! Thank you for sharing and joining me in Yin Yoga. I am so happy that you enjoyed this wonderful practice. I love sharing Yin! Stay close. Love, Alana 
Sara S
1 person likes this.
Happy day

Alana Mitnick
So glad you enjoyed this Yin practice, Sara S! I hope it brought some relief and spaciousness to the body/mind. Love, Alana 
Wendie Heijmer-Arendse
Thx Alana! My first Yin Yoga practice tonight and it really brought me relief, spaciousness and calmness, just what I needed. Feels good during the fall season in the Netherlands, with less energy instead of the summertime. 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Wendie Heijmer-Arendse! Wonderful, welcome to Yin! So happy to hear that it brought you relief, spaciousness and calmness. I feel similar after a Yin practice. May it nourish you in the fall and winter months. Love, Alana 
David G-
1 person likes this.
I loved reading all of the comments. I could feel so much of what they wrote in my own experience. I followed this practice with a 10 minute meditation. I was very prepared, and it was also a great experience. Thanks for those long pauses and also prompting us to make the shape our own.
Alana Mitnick
Thank you so much for sharing, David Goldstein. So glad you enjoyed this Yin practice and made it your own. Yin lends itself to meditation, preparing the body and mind for stillness and ease... so happy that you were inspired to mediate. Warmly, Alana 
31-40 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial