Yin Yoga: Freedom and Ease<br>Alana Mitnick

Yin Yoga: Freedom and Ease
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Silvia Chierchini
💐 Bellissimo 💐 Thank you Alana for your suggestion, because this series is just what I needed to feel in control of my body with the help of your empathic tone of voice that catches my 🐒 mind when slips away. I'll do a mix of these classes and the Morning yoga... let's see how I'll respond 😁
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Silvia! Enjoy your practice and finding a balance with the Yin and the Yang. Keep me posted! Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Interesting practice! Thanks, Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra! So delighted that you are diving into these Yin Yoga practices. Please keep me posted on how these practices are working for you. Warmly, Alana 
Amanda
1 person likes this.
loved this so much xx
Alana Mitnick
Amanda P, So glad you are here and loved this yin practice. xxA
Sara S
1 person likes this.
So loved these poses. I have a frozen left shoulder and I didn't think I could stretch it out but the pose was kind and it let go. 
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Sara S. I am so happy to hear that your shoulder released. I love how these long yin holds invite the body to gradually soften and let go. Stay close. Love, Alana 
Dana M
1 person likes this.
I just started this season of Yin Yoga and I love it. While I enjoy other forms of yoga, I realize that Yin feels like “home”. It feels so right for me. Thank you so much.
Dana M
2 people like this.
I just started this season of Yin Yoga and I love it. While I enjoy other forms of yoga, I realize that Yin feels like “home”. It feels so right for me. Thank you so much.
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial