Yin Yoga: Fluid and Spacious<br>Alana Mitnick

Yin Yoga: Fluid and Spacious
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Lori
2 people like this.
This is a fantastic and deep practice that I'm so grateful to be able to do with you at home. Thank you, Alana.
Alana Mitnick
I'm so happy to hear this, Lori. Thank YOU for being here! I know this side bend is one of our favorites. xoA
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Alana, so delighted to experience another lovely Yin session. Love the neck stretches, much needed. The long stretching with use of the bolster made the poses more open for me. Always grateful for your teachings💮🌾
Alana Mitnick
Hi Joan - I'm so happy that you're soaking up this season of Yin practices! I find that neck stretches are pretty much always needed. I'm glad you enjoyed the long stretching and bolster... it's so nice for opening the side body. Grateful for your presence and practice. Namaste xoA
Anne C
1 person likes this.
Alana, I am really enjoying all the Yin practices! I find these sessions a lovely way to finish my day and help me relax for sleep. I have loved the stillness found in each posture.
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Anne. I am so delighted to hear this. Yin helps me unwind and prepare for sleep, as well. Such a deeply nourishing practice. With Love, Alana
Matthew
2 people like this.
wonderful practice. many thanks.
Alana Mitnick
So glad you are here, Matthew! Namaste, Alana
Robin K
2 people like this.
Dear Alana,
I've tried a practice of yours before, but somehow I didn't realize you do yin, which I love. Could you advise on a way to start watching your videos? Do you have seasons starting with 1, and do you recommend starting from the beginning?
thank you
Robin
Alana Mitnick
Dear Robin, So happy to be practicing together! I love the yin practice too! While you could do with any video of the season, I suggest starting with the first practice of the season Meet Your Edge, where I introduce the main talking points around yin and some of the simpler shapes. I also suggest the previous seasons 1, 2, and 3, with Kira and Kate. They are wonderful. Stay close. Warmly, Alana
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial