Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Meet Yourself<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Meet Yourself
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Charlotte M
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful start to the challenge - so encouraging and caring, thank you!
Elizabeth N
1 person likes this.
Thank you! This was a great start back into my practice 💖
Min Jeong P
I loved it! I'm back on the mat after over a year and I am glad that I had your class as the kick start to my practice. 
Crista C
1 person likes this.
what a wonderful class - and I love your teaching style too - I connected to my body and each pose much deeper 
Shelley Williams
Christine What great feedback, and so cool to see that you are inspired to keep going... I hope you are still making the space in your day for practice and feeling good! Not sure if I already sent you this, but... Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Charlotte Hello Charlotte! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Elizabeth How is it going? Hope you are continuing to practice and feeling a steady re-entry! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Min Jeong Hello and welcome back to your mat! I hope it is going great for you!! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Crista Hey there Crista! Thank you for the sweet note! I hope the challenge is going wonderfully for you! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Jenny HI Jenny! I remember you were the FIRST student to message me saying you completed this challenge! Hope you are doing really well... Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
41-50 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial