Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Inner Listening<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Inner Listening
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Started Christmas Day off right with this shiny happy practice! My intention was “have fun” 🧤🧣🎄⛄️
Shelley Williams
Jenny !! Love that~ a worthy intention for certain! Happy Holidays! 🤩
Tracy S
2 people like this.
A perfect practice to start my New Year. Setting an intention and being still and silent with it. I so enjoy the way you instruct and construct the poses. I am looking forward to the month. Peace and Blessings! Happy Healthy 2019!
Shelley Williams
Tracy welcome to the challenge and Happy New Year!!! So glad you are a part of it!
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Lovely practice again thank you.
Shelley Williams
Con gusto, Gabriel! Happy practicing :)
Nadia I
6 people like this.
I love those little insights, words of wisdom, you share during the practice. They are priceless. And so much love. 8 never done my practice with so much gentleness inside. Probably that's why I've never been looking forward to one. I do with you. Thank you. Also I find that I want some more detailed asana explanation (I know about most the ones here, but if I didn't I would have been doing it not so right).
Shelley Williams
Nadia Thank you for this wonderful feedback.. that is always the interesting part of sharing yoga to me~ how to teach the "yoga" part and not just alignment. Sometimes I approach guiding practice from a purely alignment/ physical asana explanation of each posture and transition which is very important foundationally, and it is equally important to allow the shift from outer to inner to defrost and dissolve into a wider and deeper perception of the practice. It is a fine balance to do both without exhausting our students with too many mouthfuls of instruction/ words while allowing some spaciousness for digestion ;) If you have specific questions on alignment of any asana in particular, just message me and I am happy to give more support and notes here! Much love
Kate M
2 people like this.
I am really appreciating the intelligence of the progression of sequencing from day to day. You make it gentle, yet challenging, and lots of fun : )
Shelley Williams
Kate hello! So nice to read this, I’m stoked to hear you already feel the progression. We will continue to unfold, repeat, add on, keep sharing your feedback and any questions... how’s it going?! My best 🤩
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial