Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Inner Listening<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Inner Listening
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Thank you. I needed this SO MUCH today.  
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
It might take me a year to do this 30 day challenge (and I might do several of these over and over with months-long breaks between to do other practices), but by golly, one day I will complete this course. Lol! Wonderful class for the umpteenth time. :)
Shelley Williams
Rachel S Rachel you can do it!  This is the wonderful thing about the challenge, as its always here for you ...and you are learning to work with what the yogis refer to as "tapas" (not the Spanish appetizer plate) but the dedication and burning enthusiasm/ excited discipline to show up to something for YOU... for your own well-being, evolution, and higher good! Stay with it, sister... here for you!  

Tracy C
Great class! Much thanks!!
David G-
2 people like this.
Really enjoyed learning how to be lithe between the transitions. Staying smooth with the balance moves is definitely a weakness, but that's good for the body and brain. Thank you! 
Shelley Williams
David Goldstein thank you gift the nice comments, David! Nice to virtually meet you here and share the gift of yoga! 🤗
Shelley Williams
David Goldstein *thank you for the nice comments! They are a gift 🎁 🙏
Kerry N-W
1 person likes this.
just discovered this challenge and it is making me so happy. Thank you for such magical and tactile teaching. Grateful!
David G-
Shelley: I am so digging this challenge again. Last night I could do tree pose for the first time where both feet came to the inner thigh. It only took 1.5 years, but hey, opening up the body takes a long time.  
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial