Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Integrated Core<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Integrated Core
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Shelley Williams
Nadia Perhaps in the future! We have already filmed this challenge in its entirety, but can definitely request to get some combo classes in at another time :)
Don D
2 people like this.
Shelley, this practice is so perfect for me right now...thank you!
Shelley Williams
Don Thanks for your comment! So glad you are liking it.... and of course feel free to repeat the practices that really work for you! My best~
Christel B
2 people like this.
Appreciate the "technical aspect"of this practice, the soup bowl image clarified the concept. Also appreciating the depth of clarification of the poses.
Shelley Williams
Christel You are most welcome! Sometimes understanding the important role the pelvic tilt plays in core work can make all the difference. Happy practicing, and hope your sound is coming through mo better :)
Nadia I
1 person likes this.
Did this class again) 4th time already ❤️ continuing the topic of jokes: I smile each time to the one "where's my leg, is it on someone else's body"))
Shelley Williams
Hi Nadia ! How great, glad to hear it is worthy of repeating :) Sometime's I feel like my leg is so far away... teehee
Nadia I
1 person likes this.
Shelley, what's "teehee"?))

Yes, I found your other videos. Thank you)
Shelley Williams
Nadia Hi there! "teehee" is just a way of writing a giggle or a laugh
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Fabulous! Thank you for another great practice!
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial