Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Cleanse and Clear<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Cleanse and Clear
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
6 people like this.
This class is somehow super powerful and serenely gentle at the same time. Loved it!
Shelley Williams
Jenny what a great comment and compliment! That’s a perfect example of balance 😃
Glenford N
5 people like this.
Hi Shelley. Once again , I combined days 9 and 10 with meditation to bring me up to date. I really enjoy the flow of your movements - the tai chi especially- and letting my breath energize my body. You are a wonderful teacher. Namaste.
Susan J
2 people like this.
Trying to do balances on a carpeted floor is not easy! However I am adapting to the speed as I usually do Iyengar.
Shelley Williams
Glenford Thanks for the feedback~ stay with the breath-initiation for movement, that is the key :). Namaste~
Shelley Williams
Susan Hi Susan, Yes, carpeted floor adds a whole other level to balancing! And yes, the dynamic flow if a very different approach than Iyengar, and of course you can always feel free to pause the video and linger in certain shapes as long as you like :)
Helen D
3 people like this.
Wow Shelley I was in awe how you could get your arm around your knee in those movements. I’m still working on improving my flexibility bit by bit. Thankyou for these sessions, Helen.
Ruth E
2 people like this.
You are a great teacher! Thank you!😘👃
Julia V
2 people like this.
Wow! Today something just kicked in and I suddenly feel this new burst of energy, life, flexibility, strength - yay! It is as though I've been making deposits in the wellness bank and I just got a dividend! Yay for Day 10! Loving this challenge - thank you so much.
Shelley Williams
Helen Hi there! Little by little, just keep working on it, and things start to magically open up (believe me, my hips and shoulders were very tight when I first started my yoga practice, and tend to natural want to stay tight, so I have to consistently work on it). My best to you ;)
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial