Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Drop In<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Drop In
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Matthew
4 people like this.
i'm enjoying the progressions - not too much not too little!
your tip to put my forearm on the floor to increase the quad stretch was great too. thanks.
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Great! Thank you.
Shelley Williams
Matthew this puppy picture is killing me... love the expression! Glad you are happy with the progression... when I was presented with writing/ planning this challenge, its was a challenge in of itself to figure out the right pacing and progression that would reach a large number of students and gracefully ride the edge of keeping folks engaged, while not pushing too far or too little... so I appreciate your feedback very much! Happy practicing!
Shelley Williams
Gabriel Namaste to you, brother
Patricia P
2 people like this.
Thank you so much!!! I have been frustrated for several years in my pilates practice by not being able to do a back bend. Today, with your guidance, I did it!!! I still have serious balance challenges on a lot of the poses - but thank you for keeping my interest up and allowing me to see how my body is responding to it.
Shelley Williams
Patricia Fantastic! It is amazing what opens up with simply consistent practice, huh? How great it feels to move into a back bend with more ease~ And YOU have been the one to keep your interest up and allow your body and mind to open :)
Patricia P
Thank you so much!!! I have been frustrated for several years in my pilates practice by not being able to do a back bend. Today, with your guidance, I did it!!! I still have serious balance challenges on a lot of the poses - but thank you for keeping my interest up and allowing me to see how my body is responding to it.
Sue W
1 person likes this.
I was able to hold the half moon pose finally ! And my hand reaches a little further to my thigh in the twists !! Progress 👍🌞
Shelley Williams
Sue! Yes, you are definitely making progress, doesn't it feel great?! How wonderful... sending lots of love ❤️
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Love your image of poses evolving from one to another - as opposed to ticking off boxes. I think that there may be a little danger with the Ashtanga practice to "tick off the boxes". Maybe. A little bit. At least sometimes for me - !
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial