Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Drop In<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Drop In
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Shelley Williams
Kate you can absolutely use the same concept when practicing Ashtanga for certain..especially with sama vrtti/ balanced breath metronome. Feel what they give to each other :)
Sabi K
Hi Shelley! I love this program and your thoughtful progression, especially when you introduce new poses so gently and gradually. I have a question. . .
Whenever I do bridge pose I feel an uncomfortable stretch in the front of my right knee and it is only in that position that I experience it. Are there any adjustments I can make?
Tracy C
Nice.....
Sandra Židan
Wonderful practice, Shelley! Thank you very much!
David G-
1 person likes this.
The blocks were great for the hop to forward fold. I am digging the reinforcement of the movement being connected to water. I did fully inhabit Savasana today. It is the best asana for sure. Bridge and crow are beyond my abilities, but it's always magical to watch. See you tomorrow. 
Rosanna S
1 person likes this.
I'm really enjoying your practices and am finding myself craving a longer yoga practice! I've been practicing for many years, but with this challenge, I find myself feeling stronger and my hips are finally opening up!
Shelley Williams
David G- David! Somehow I missed this note previously in my inbox, THANK YOU for the kind thoughts and feedback. I hope you are still finding the flow of practice to support your life! Happy Summer/ almost fall 2023! 
Shelley Williams
Rosanna S Rosanna, thanks for the kind and reflective note, and I hope you are continuing to support that wonderful instinct for more, and deeper, practices. It is the fountain of youth and such a joy!  
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial