Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 13: Warrior Flow<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 13: Warrior Flow
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Elissa P
5 people like this.
ooooh I love this one! appeals to my inner dancer/martial artist self. delicious.
Shelley Williams
Elissa This one is my personal favorite... it was a totally spontaneous flow the day we filmed it ;). Thanks for the feedback
Tracy S
4 people like this.
Shelley Williams this practice "Warrior" was wildly wonderful and freeing! I loved how at the end of the sequence as we rested in shavasana you quoted from Mr.Iyengar "Body is your Bow, Breath is your arrow, and The Soul is the Target!" Thank you! Peace and Blessings!
Shelley Williams
Tracy Right on! Such a great quote, yes?! So glad you liked this one, its a lil different from the rest (but that's what I love about it ;). Thanks for your enthusiasm!
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Great practice. Thank you.
Nadia I
2 people like this.
I was amazed that navasana was easy for me! Just in a few classes! So amazed. That's genius building of the sequences)

And I've never enjoyed core work so much. In the 6th day did it twice and added one to yesterday's class! Question about udiyana bangha in the exercise with legs up and down while we lay: do we try to keep it when our legs go down?

Warrior stance question :
If I understood you correctly we position pelvis and chest towards the front of the mat (the shorter edge, where our front knee is looking). Right? But I saw you having them (especially the chest) face the camera aka the longer edge of the mat. I'm confused.

Thank you 💗🙏🏼💜
Shelley Williams
Gabriel You are most welcome :)
Shelley Williams
Nadia Wonderful! Your core is getting stroooong! Engage uddyhana bandha lightly on the exhale, when legs are rising back upward. It is a "hugging" in of the transverse abdomens to stabilize core, rather than a full uddhyana bandha suction that you would perform during straight (seated) pranayama practice.... ~ Warrior Stance: you are talking about Warrior 2, yes? IN that case, hips are very subtley/ slightly angled towards front corner of mat, while ribcage and chest are on the 180 line, facing long edge of mat.
Nadia I
2 people like this.
And in warrior 1?
Christel B
2 people like this.
Loved the balancing flow. :>)
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial