Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 13: Warrior Flow<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 13: Warrior Flow
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Shelley Williams
Nadia Hi! In Warrior, 1, hips are working "towards square" but are typically not perfectly square. (but way more rotated forward to short edge of mat than in Warrior 2) Ribcage working to square to short edge of mat, and shoulders nice and square to front edge! xo
Shelley Williams
Christel Wonderful!!!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
A movement prayer. Thank you for guiding us. How interesting, how lovely, to read that this sequence was a spontaneous flow. I need to dare to let myself go here occasionally in my teaching. I have a tendency to planplanplan which can create a narrow focus that blinds me to the souls in front of me and blocks that spontaneous flow... thank you, Shelley.
Shelley Williams
Kate you are so welcome, thank you for the feedback. It is important to get into the Sahaja space often and the best laid plans are sometimes best tossed out, especially if the souls in the room are energetically calling for something else.... its an interesting balance to teach to the folks in the room and also stay with a plan. It will help you develop instinctually as a guide
Devi N
2 people like this.
Loved this one. This went very well with the current spiritual flow I am experiencing thorough my other practices.  Yoga in true sense.  Love and Prayers for you Shelley. You are contributing to my spiritual growth in a valuable manner.
Shelley Williams
Devi Thank you for this kind reflection. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.  I hope your practice and spiritual journey are continuing to support your evolution well xoxo
Jane O
1 person likes this.
I can't begin to express how much I'm loving this course, like coming home to how practice should be.  So beautiful, engaging, gentle, powerful, everything I need right now.  Thank you xxx
Shelley Williams
Nadia Hello Nadia! Long time no talk, and I hope all is going great! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Jane Hello Jane! Thanks for your patience in my delayed response...  hope you are continuing to find support here and practice! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Lina S
1 person likes this.
A wonderful class. I've really enjoyed it, the change of levels too. I really enjoy words of wisdom. The quote from Iyengar... I interpret it as you need to align body, mind, and soul. You need to aim for something in your life. Food for thought! Thank you!
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial