Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Playful Flow<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Playful Flow
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
6 people like this.
OMG Summer is a rockstar! 🎸💥 That was so much fun AND I broke a nice cleansing sweat. I’m looking forward to doing classes with Summer on Yoga Anytime in about 15 years or so!
Shelley Williams
Jenny Hi there! Riiiight?! I concur.... and this is the mellow version of her sequence... she will be so happy to read this today after school, thank you! Have a great day!
Alexandra K
Summer you are awesome!!! Thank you and your mom!!!
Tracy S
4 people like this.
Thank you for sharing your daughter's creation with us today on the mat! She has her Mom's creative fun spirit! Awesome imaginative flow Shelley Williams and Summer! :)
Glenford N
5 people like this.
Mozart wrote his first Symphony at eight, Summer is in the same league in creating this beautiful flowing practice. So talented, so young. Really enjoyed the playfulness of the movements and the floor poses. Thanks Summer and Shelley. Namaste.
Susan J
3 people like this.
Well I'm 60 years older than Summer and I managed to do it. Some poses are a bit tricky but I tried Summer. Thank you.
Shelley Williams
Alexandra We are glad you liked it!!
Shelley Williams
Tracy She has a wildly imaginative side to her, especially with movement! Thank you for your nice words :)
Shelley Williams
Glenford She will be delighted to hear this, thank you! Perhaps we will work with some Mozart for musical inspiration when we make our next sequences together :)
Shelley Williams
Susan Well, I usually keep the language clean around my littles, but occasionally I will let this one slip, and it seems apropos for here because Susan you are a badass. And I mean that in the most positive, best way! Love your enthusiasm...
1-10 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial