Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Playful Flow<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Playful Flow
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Ruth E
2 people like this.
Today's practice=Creativity, joy, and peace! Thank you Summer for being part of my practice !🤩
Shelley Williams
Ruth Glad you had fun!! 😊
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Thank you summer! My daughter Lydia is 8 she would be very impressed.
Shelley Williams
Gabriel Summer and I had a lot of fun co-creating this together...if you haven't already done so, invite Lydia to join you on the mat to move and laugh together, its a blast (plus at their size, they are the perfect weight to assist seated postures. Since you are working on Baddha Konasana, have her gently/ slowly lean on your back and it will help you deepen the posture ;)
Nadia I
2 people like this.
I enjoyed the hovering with touching my foot. Gave a great stretch to th whole back. And loved some tricky orientation)
Julia V
3 people like this.
Thank you Summer! I love that there are so many new shapes for me to explore even after doing this or thirty something years! Here's to a lifetime of exploration and imagination and being 8!
Shelley Williams
Nadia Yes, that was her favorite move!! She is an avid soccer player :) Great for the core, too!
Shelley Williams
Julia Seriously, right?! Her and Nathan are my best teachers for certain... great feedback!
Christel B
2 people like this.
Fun fun fun:>)
Kate M
2 people like this.
Thank you SUMMER for some really fun sequencing today! And it's day 15! WOW. I initially thought : challenge? *whatever*, but it really does create momentum! I'm actually proud that I'm here at the halfway point!! Thank you, Shelley!
11-20 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial