Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Playful Flow<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Playful Flow
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
LISA M
1 person likes this.
Shelley, I'm having so much fun doing this challenge!  I'm 65 and never thought I could do so many of the shapes. Love all the water analogies too. Thank you❤️
Shelley Williams
Jo Hi Jo! Just checking in, its been awhile, thank you for your comments here, and I hope you are continuing to practice. Just wanted to let you know I will be filming a live class for Kira's live show on this site on Friday Sept 25th at 10:30am PST if you can join. Its Free! Much love! 
Shelley Williams
Olga Hi Olga and Sonya! Thank you for this sweet comment, and I hope you are continuing to enjoy the resources on this site. Summer continues to inspire me with her inventive approach to yoga :) Just wanted to let you know I will be filming a live class for Kira's live show on this site on Friday Sept 25th at 10:30am PST if you can join. Its Free! Much love! 
Shelley Williams
LISA Thank you for this sweet comment! I'm so happy to hear you are finding it accessible AND enjoyable! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Mary B
Thank you Summer for your youthful creativity! 
Joy E
I'm looking forward to a new flow everyday! Thanks!
Christy L
So fun! How amazing to create a playful practice with your daughter...LOVE!
Lina S
A very creative flow! Great to work coordination!
Valerie K
What a fun practice! Thanks for the inspiration Summer. This is one I will keep coming back to. Wonderful journey so far. ⭐️
Sandra Židan
Ah, this was nice but also challenging practice for me! Thanks, Shelley! Regards to you and Summer!
31-40 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial