Yoga for Our Nature: Ether<br>Melina Meza

Yoga for Our Nature: Ether
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
thanks rashmi! i'll be filming some new videos with yoga anytime in just a few weeks!!! hope to share more level 1/2 with you later in the year.
Kate M
2 people like this.
Lovely introspective style and pacing! I feel very calm and spacious now... Thank you.
Janet S
2 people like this.
Hi Melina..Janet Miller from Big Horn. This is one of my favorites. OPENING feels so wonderful. Namaste
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
thanks janet! i hope we get to connect again this spring in sheridan! until then...be well. hugs, m
Janet S
1 person likes this.
Yes...will see you then. All is well here.☺
Susie C
2 people like this.
another winning class-- thanks !!!
Elissa P
3 people like this.
Melina Meza I can't tell you how much I appreciate your style! You know what my fave moments were? The times when you giggle to yourself about the extra-large dog and fire-hydrant imagery and the long strap. I'm so glad they didn't edit those out. It's those light-hearted human moments that make it feel like I'm right there with you in real time. And not to take life (or yoga) so seriously. Sending hugs and love, Elissa
Melissa H
It is okay to have a micro-bend in the elbows for the first shoulder vinyasa with the strap? Or is it better to hold the strap as wide as possible to keep arms straight? Love your videos!
Vanessa
1 person likes this.
What a powerful practice! Thank you
David G-
Just what I needed. Thanks
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial